Patti Stanger's Weight Loss Secrets




















"Millionaire Matchmaker" Patti Stanger stars is smoking hot at 52 , through a controlled diet and cardio portion.
In an exclusive interview, Stanger admitted that staying thin is a challenge, but finally found a formula that works for her.(patti stanger weight loss)
In 2009 , Patti has lost 20 pounds with Sense flake food ( which inhibits hunger) , and has maintained her weight loss for over three years.(patti stanger weight loss)
"I always drive with my weight loss program Sense weight ," said Stanger . "I love to eat, but I do not like counting calories, and I think Sense keeps me on the road. "
For the year , Patti not turn workouts, which will help burn fat and calories while toning your leg muscles .(patti stanger weight loss)
    I've never been a fan of working until I fell in love with spinning Equinox . I went spinning burn all the fat and keeps me on the weight of the red carpet. The better the music , the better burning. "(patti stanger weight loss)
Like other TV stars , Stanger has several beauty secrets, she vows to stay ready to shoot .
"I used La Prairie products since I was 23 , " he said. " I will not go a day without the Clarion system and live in the masks of Queen Helena, who are less than $ 10. Smiths Rosebud Salve also use my lips. "(patti stanger weight loss)
Patti was also opened on his plastic surgeries. Stanger , who got a breast reduction and lift in 2008, had a second breast surgery cosmetic surgery in early 2013 , as well as a facelift and eyelid lift and has never looked better .(patti stanger weight loss)
    I had my first breast reduction and lift five years ago . Then I got another . I felt skinny and young again ! When you're on television, you have to do . (patti stanger weight loss)
Whoever says that is lying. "

No comments:

Post a Comment